Toplam: 90366

Şu An Bağlı:
    Ziyaretçi: 2105
    Üye: 1
    Toplam: 2106

Şu An Bağlı:
    01 : usotuvy

FrpWorld.Com :: View topic - EMBRACE OF THE GANGREL
    Forum FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register   |  Profile  |  Private Messages  |  Log in

EMBRACE OF THE GANGREL View next topic
    View previous topic
    CHANGES
    BaÅ?büyücü

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GANGREL

We were 4 friends from university and decided to go to camping to the nearby mountain for a weekend.Everything was fine there were no clouds no wind.Only nature and us.We have gone to fishing after we set up our camp.When we turned back there were tracks of wild animals across our camp but nothing was destroyed or broken.But interesting thing was that the tracks were belonging to several animals.Bear,Wolves and also puma or leopar.Firstly we feared but then we decided to stay.First night was gloomy night.We built up a huge campfire so that no animals could enter our area.But we frightened ourselves by telling horror stories.We decided to watch the area one by one until the morning.I was the 3rd.I ve gone to bed early because i was so tired.I woke up by AdamÂ?s touch.It was my turn.I went outside but it was cold and i got on my sweat and refresh the fire.But my eyes were closing and the fire was really good.I woke up with a strange touch.But i couldnÂ?t see anyone when i opened my eyes.It was still night and fire was burning.Suddenly i saw bright eyes around our camp there were a lot of bright eyes.This time i was really afraid.And i have gone to wake my friends up but the scene was shocking for me.All were gone.The wolves were howling outside.I went out and took one burning stick and refreshed the fire.
    Â?Do you think that this weak fire will protect you against these hungry animals?Â?,a strange voice murmured.
    But i couldnÂ?t understand where it came from.Someone was teasing with me.He was coming nearer.He was looking like homeless people.His clothes were almost teared and old.He was stinking like dog and he came,looked into my eyes and asked me if he could join me for a breakfast.But it was still night and i couldnÂ?t understand what he was meaning.
    I asked him of my friends and he said that they were already dead because of their curiosity wolves have killed them.After that in a second he came nearer and asked me to be eaten by wolves or join him to conquire the animals.I havenÂ?t understood what he was meaning.
    Then he opened his arms to the sky and begun howling like a wolf.The wolves answered his howling and begun to run to our camp.With in a minute there were almost a hundred wolves around us and one of them-also the biggest white one- came to him and sat down near his legs.
    Â?Have you now understood what i mean about conquiring animals?Â?he asked.
    I didnÂ?t understand how had he done that but it was wonderous.I asked if i could do the same.
    Â?YesÂ?,he answered politely.Â?If you really wanted to do.Come and join me until you are able to stay alone.Â?
    I got up and got nearer to him.
    Â?Do you really want that?Â?he asked again
    I was acting like i was under such spell and answered: Â?yesÂ?
    Wolves begun howling and i felt ache on my neck but it droves me into strange emotions as if i was drunk or drugged.And the last think i saw was fullmoon.
    Than i heard his noise with a drop of blood in my lips.
    Â?Drink my friend you will find everything you need in this liquid.Drink it to complete the rituel,drink it to survive!!!Â?
    And i drank some but i needed more and i was under the effect of hunger.
    I have lost my control and when i opened my eyes to the real world i saw my 3 friends around me binded but killed.All of their blood was taken.At that time i understood what i did.
    After such period one wolf came nearer and begun to shapeshift.The wolf turned into a man,he was the man who made me a killer.
    The first thing that he said was welcome to wod,world of darkness where strong can survive.And you are now weak enough to be killed.Do not try to do any foolish things or i dont hesitate to kill you.Now listen you are a human no longer.You look like human but can you tell me the things happened to your friends could be done by human?No,no my friend you are a human no longer.You are a VAMPIRE from now on.And i am sure that you know lot of things about VAMPIRES.Some are true and some are not.I will teach you everything.Oh sorry about my roughness i think it is because of my living conditions.Now,I am Vincent Â?SilvertailÂ? BAROKA.I am a chieftain of silverwolves clan and member of the Vampire clan Â?GangrelÂ? which are the friends of the animals.So you will be the one of these clans.Oh its dawn the sun will rise,come with me to protect your being.We should go in to darkness where you will live in forever.Â?

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic