Toplam: 90337

Şu An Bağlı:
    Ziyaretçi: 1391
    Üye: 1
    Toplam: 1392

Şu An Bağlı:
    01 : oguvo

FrpWorld.Com :: View topic - EMBRACE OF THE BRUJAH
    Forum FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register   |  Profile  |  Private Messages  |  Log in

EMBRACE OF THE BRUJAH View next topic
    View previous topic
    CHANGES
    BaÅ?büyücü

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUJAH

IÂ?ve always liked reading very much,espacially the books about philosophy and social life.The one thing that i learned from books is no one has a right to judge no one!When we break the chains around us the world would be better and we would be free.So that no rules has a meaning to me only but the stronger will survive.I learned this rule in the times of my streetlife.Yes although i ve been graduated from Middle east Technical University i left out my home begun to live on the streets.Our income is supplied by our strength.I was fighting for my life,yes i was a METU graduated streetfighter.I worked alone during my mortal life.It has some advantages but also disadvantages.I didnÂ?t get any order from no one,i didnÂ?t have to divide my income into pieces, all of was mine.But i had to defend myself alone because i was not a member of any gangs.
    And one day after my fight red haired strange girl came to me.She was dressed in leather boots,leather trousers and jacket.Her eyes were blue and her make up was dark.There was a big A behind her jacket,which is the symbol of the ANARCHY.
    I was really impressed and she asked me to talk for a while.
    Â?This must be the women of my lifeÂ?i thought.
    Â?You fight very wellÂ?she said.
    Â?I learned it to survive.Streets are hard to live and teach you how to fight.Â?i answered.
    We talked about almost everything.Her name was Julide.But most of them were about politics.And i really impressed of her ideas.She liked my ideas too.And she asked me to join her and introduce others like us.
    Â?YesÂ?,i answered after a moment of thinking.
    We have gone to western corner of the alsancak,there was a philosophy association in one of the old greek houses.I was known about this association but never entered here before.İnside was classically designed library and all the people were young.
    Julide was known here.And we have gone to the managersÂ? room.We knocked the door and heard the voice of a man saying to come in.She opened the door slowly,he was the man about his fifties.He had a long white hair and white beard.He looked like old english gentilmen.But i was wrong,he was Turkish like us.His name was Oğuz ALGAN.And he was polite to me although my roughness.
    We talked about politics and my fights.He really interested in my fights and asked Julide of my style.He asked me if i have any interest on guns.Infact iÂ?ve always wanted to have one but i have never had enough money for.
    He asked me to stay longer to join the party.Although i had not been loving the parties,the idea of staying with julide forced me to say yes.
    The party has started with the speech of Oğuz ALGAN and the techno music started to get loud.I have danced with julide she was dancing really cool but hot.
    She asked me to go upstairs.I was already ready.We got to one room and it has a bed for two.The candles were lighting the room and the pentagram on the ceiling was good.After some kiss she asked me to bind me to the bed.I ve trusted her and let her to bind me.Then all candles were gone except the one in her hand.She naked up and turned her back to me kissed my body for a long time.She was appearing like a SHAMAN in the darkness.She murmured some of the words in an ancient language.
    Suddenly she asked me of Vampires.
    I was really surprised.And i ve always had an interest on them and told it to her.
    She asked me what would i do if i had a chance to become a vampire.
    This was a cornerstone of my being,and the answer would be too.But i wasnÂ?t care of it and told to be a vampire.
    Than she came nearer begun to kiss my neck.Her parfume was really wonderful and drives me mad.Suddenly she bite me.Although it made some pain first,it has driven me into passion later.But i felt suddenly tired and felt asleep.Everything gone into darkness.But she was speaking.
    Â?Hi,my darling.You are now about to die.But i know that you would choose to be with me if you had a chance.And i am now giving it you.Just drink my blood now.Then i felt some warm blood on my lips and begun to drink.It was really delicious.I opened my eyes she was there and told me to stay until she brings me some food.I felt really hunger but when she came back she found me tired of spasms.And brought 2 girls to me willing to end my hunger.And opened my bonds.And said me Â?Guten AppetiteÂ?

Jump to:   

View next topic
    View previous topic